Location: 11515 Vanstory Drive Suite 140 , Huntersville, NC 28078
Job Type: Full-Time
Perform functions to promote sales and effective use of Mitutoyo America products by providing instructions, software demonstrations, and recommendations. Provide software support to customers and Mitutoyo America personnel.
- Analyze customer problems and applications for PMI, CMM, Form and/or QV/QS products. Recommend and assist in developing parameters for appropriate software.
- Provide instructions to, conduct software demonstrations for, and answer technical questions from customers and other Mitutoyo America personnel.
- Assist in correction of software problems.
- Conduct or assist distributor personnel with end-user sales calls.
- Participate in product knowledge training sessions.
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- Participate in Mitutoyo America and distributor trade shows.
- Keep informed on Mitutoyo America products, effective demonstration methods, and competitor activities. Communicate new developments.
- Attend regional meetings and participate in sales training and product knowledge sessions as required.
- Update Customer Management Tool (CRM) as directed.
- There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position.
- Office Environment. Showroom floor.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. This person will be using various Mitutoyo equipment to create solutions for customers.
- Education equivalent to a 2 years of college or specialized training; additional specialized training. One year experience.