Extruder Helper Operator (Nights)
Location: 14201 Meacham Farm Dr., Huntersville, NC 28078
Job Type: Full-Time
- Responsible for operating and troubleshooting all material blending systems.
- Responsible for cleaning all material system filters, socks and canisters.
- Responsible for monitoring regrind usage and make adjustments based on departmental goals.
- Responsible for maintaining material flow to all machines within your area of responsibility.
- Complete all required paperwork.
- Identify and properly label all materials put into gaylords for later use.
- Maintain material hoses; replacing when necessary.
- Maintain housekeeping of all blender mezzanines, silo room, compressor area and back aisle up to the railroad tracks.
- Clean silo access rooms.
- Write work orders for items in need of repair.
- Communicate with following shift and operators.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies.
- Perform company safety procedures and policies.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to work 30’ off the ground.
- Must have good communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the organization.
- Must have the ability to lift 75 lbs occasionally as job demands.
- Must have ability to work standing or walking, in a hot environment, for 12 hours with appropriate breaks.