Fork Lift Operator
Location: 14201 Meacham Farm Dr. , Huntersville, NC 28078
Job Type: Full-Time
Handle incoming and outgoing freight, including, but not limited to:
- Trailer and/or delivery drop-offs and/or pick-ups
- Verification of receipts, load sheets and other required paperwork
- Audit, verify and seal outgoing loads
- SAP functions
- Complete a thorough visual inspection of trailers to ensure they are in acceptable condition prior to beginning loading.
- Ensure that all outgoing finished goods pallets are in good condition, including but not limited to; pallet condition, shrink wrapping, labeling, non-damaged boxes/product, etc.
- Ensure that loads are properly secured and are in good condition, including but not limited to; finished goods, machinery, equipment, corrugated box scrap, etc.
- Ensure that all deliveries are processed correctly, including but not limited to; acceptable load condition, correct warehouse placement with respect to inventory rotation (IE. FIFO-first in/first out; LIFO-last in-first out)
- Assist in maintaining and reconciling inventories of all packaging and finished goods
- Uphold the warehouse standards by maintaining items in their designated areas, including, but not limited to trash, pallets, forklift trucks and finished goods.
- Maintain cleanliness of the work areas by sweeping, dusting and removing trash from the area. Assist in maintenance of shared areas, such as bathrooms and break rooms.
- Utilized RF programs and electronic equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Forklift certification is required, including successful completion of medical assessment, classroom and hands-on training and completion of evaluation.
- Utilize other material moving devices including carts and pallet jacks, as well as self-propelled equipment such as floor scrubbers.
- LOTO training for authorized and designated personnel will be required.
- Interior temperatures range from 60F-98F degrees, with occassional requirement to work outdoors.
- Ability to stand/walk constantly, sit/stoop occasionally, kneel/bend constantly, lift 7-39.9 lbs., push/pull 50+ lbs., bend/twist constantly and climb/ladders occasionally.
- Functional English is required, including the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel and Word, SAP and RF scanners required. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR