We are seeking a Driver/Utilitarian. This position will deliver and pick up parts from vendors and customers in the company pick-up truck. Miscellaneous machine shop duties to include; deburring parts, cleaning and assembly work.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Drives company pick-up truck to deliver and pick up parts. Will require the ability to load and unload pallets and parts. Forklift experience required.
- Assists in shipping and receiving duties, inventory counts for shipping and receiving.
- As needed, will assist in the deburring of parts or assembly work.
This is an hourly position. $12/hour with comprehensive benefits. Hours of operation, 8:30 - 5:30 (flexible)
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Clean driving record with valid driver’s license. Prior driving experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with vendors and customers.
- Ability to read and navigate directions.
- Forklift experience required.
- Ability to lift 30 - 40 lbs.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changes in duties from day to day.
- One - three years experience working with hand tools/machines.
- Willing and collaborative attitude with strong work ethic.