Area Sales Manager Aerospace
Company: Saertex USA, LLC
Location: 12200 My. Holly-Huntersville Rd., Huntersville, NC 28078
Job Type: Full-Time
- Secure existing business and maintain strong relationship to customers in North and South America.
- Program- and project management to grow aerospace activities, in particular in military programs.
- Accommodate existing customers
- Win new customers / business development (civil and military)
- Assess potentials and analyses market of NA and SA
- Reply to customer requests and prepare quotations
- Manage product launches from prototyping to qualification to series manufacture
- Support material screenings
- Participate in national and international exhibitions, conferences and trade shows.
- Contribute to government funded projects
- Project and one-off tasks upon requested
- Sales development
- Order Intake and order balance
- Customer satisfaction
- Business/project development and chances
- Prerequisite US citizen, strong military track record in army aviation or air force, personnel network to decision makers (civ. & mil.) in design, materials and processes, ideally willingness to move 12-18 months to Germany, or to visit for a few weeks’ time. Position can be remote to home.
- Education Masters in Aeronautical Engineering or similar degree accompanied by 3 years aerospace practice
- Job qualification Functional: Knowledge in aerospace and space technology as well as textile engineering, detailed market insight, advanced IT skills, presentation techniques
- Personality: strong communications skills, willingness to travel, team player, negotiation skills, high social intelligence, able to uphold high level of motivation without short-term successes
- Languages: English (mother tongue), additional Spanish and German are an advantage
- Professional Experiences: >5 years, of which min. 3 are in sales – ideally in aerospace, familiar with composite materials and their manufacturing processes, experiences in carbon materials and their screening/qualification requirements for aerospace